![]() | |
| So... my cupcakes weren't this cute, but they will be...someday:) |
I heart U
Monday, February 28, 2011
Frosting...ummmm good
I have decided that I want to make wedding cakes. I have a few frosting tips and I ventured over to Hobby Lobby and bought a wedding cake book. I just thought to myself "I can do this, I can teach myself how to become great at this" Needless to say I have been watching a lot of youtube videos and I have been getting more and more excited about my new ambition. To practice my frosting skills, I volunteered to help my mom decorate cupcakes for her relief society. It was great fun and a lot harder than I thought it would be, but the final project turned out pretty alright. I will keep you posted on my progress with my new ambition. Until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is sooooo awesome! You would be so good at something like that!
ReplyDeleteFUN! I enjoy decorating cakes, too. Check out my cake blog for fun sometime! www.candocakes.blogspot.com Can't wait to see some of yours!
ReplyDeleteMin, I am glad you are serious about this! I think it is Awesome! Did you find out about the classes at hobby lobby? I would totally do some with you!
ReplyDelete