I heart U

Friday, March 4, 2011

Time well spent.

    So I have some bad news, Maizee is sick. Some people may say that I am a little crazy when it comes to protecting my little angel from getting sick. However I have learned that sometimes there is not much I can do. Which makes me a sad inside when she looks at me with sad tired eyes, just crying out to me-saying, "Mommy, what is wrong with me? Help me." But she is now on the mend and I am getting my Maizee back. With all this time on my hands while Maizee sleeps off her bug and I am staying indoors I decided to be a little crafty. I tried and failed again to make my friend's bridal shower present. (It was my second attempt.) I would post a picture but I don't want to embarrass her. So I moved onto my other friend's baby shower gift. -Good thing she is having a girl or I wouldn't be having such a great time! I made some HUGE headband flowers. I say huge because I am not sure you would be able to see her face under all the layers of pink. But alas-they turned out pretty dang cute. So cute in fact, I had to make some for Maizee and myself. Here is a pic:
Cute eh?
   I have learned these last few days inside my home tending to my sick babe, that I cannot get enough girlie things...what can I say, they make me happy.
     Part of that tribute goes to my dear elder sister who brought over my Mary Kay order....thanks for filling my girlie needs Em! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment