I heart U

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Home is Best...

So I know that it has been such a long time since my last post, but someone once told me that it wasn't worth blogging with out pictures, so I haven't been posting for that very reason-no pictures. But alas I just decided to anyway. 
This last weekend was CRAZY! I feel like I need a weekend from my weekend. To start off I am trying a new diet (with much success I must add :)) so all weekend I was hungry. Saturday morning a friend and I went to a Mary-Kay party. Not a bad way to start a weekend I might add. I stayed there until I ran out of money. :) I then hurried home and made Chicken Salad Sandwiches for a Bridal shower that I was helping to organize. It turned out to be great success and I had a lot of fun. Sunday was crazy because it was stake conference, and Maizee is teething and missed her regular nap time. Almost immediately after church we drove over to my parents' house and had a birthday party for my younger sister. (She just turned 18-in case you were wondering.) It was great fun and of course my daughter was the cutest one there. :) 
Sunday night maizee decided that her teeth were hurting her enough not to fall asleep until the wee hours in the morning. Early Monday morning I drove Brandon to work and stayed up to make the food I was bringing to a baby shower that I was also helping to organize later that day. Luckily, I drove to a friend's house and she drove the rest of the way to Murray where the shower was being held. It was really fun to see and laugh with all my old roommates again. Finally, Maizee and I made it home to a patient daddy and husband who helped me relax the rest of the night. 
Yeah, I don't think I will schedule parties and showers the same weekend again...ever.
Regrettably I don't have any pictures from this weekend, but here is one of Maizee because who could get sick of that cute face?

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean Maizee was the cutest one there! First off I came and second my darling perfect boys who never get into anything and sit and play without fighting or making a mess came too. So I guess that means......ya, Ok she was the cutest one there! Love ya Mindy and thanks for all the help with the MK party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute! Sounds like you had a crazy weekend. Tell your sister happy birthday from her (much older) 'twin'!

    ReplyDelete