I heart U

Thursday, January 20, 2011

All about Maizee....

            Maizee Days is the title of my blog, and I noticed something....where are the pictures of Maizee?? She, (and my older sis) are the reasons I even started a blog. She is already 6 months and growing fast. So this post will be all about the world's most sweetest and adorable baby girl from birth to well, now so enjoy!


This is what Maizee looked like just before birth. :)


Just a few minutes old, after a lengthy labor and c-section delivery.

Newborn picture. Isn't she a beauty?

My absolute favorite mommy-Maizee pic.

Daddy-daughter time.

First bath, and she has liked them ever since


Daddy's first time feeding.



Nap-time. Yep she really is as sweet as she looks.

Blessing day! 2 months old to the day.

Learning to roll over.

Maizee is very smart, she can read already!

And here she is today! 6 months and enjoying her favorite pastime...eating!
  And that's 'baby girl' in a nutshell. We love having Maizee in our family, and who wouldn't? Just look at those adorable chubby cheeks!!

2 comments:

  1. That is why I keep telling you she is so stink'n cute!! I love her and you!! My favorite people!! But really she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen!! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is seriously so so cute, Mindy! I can't stand it! I just want to eat her up! I'm so glad you have a blog! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete