I heart U

Monday, January 10, 2011

Who needs a dress...

So,  I have never blogged before, and this is my very first post, so please forgive me if you find my posts boring or completely crazy. -I am new at this.
     Yesterday afternoon I was getting ready for church when Brandon asked me what I wanted Maizee to wear. I just told him whatever he could find that fit. (We are currently going through a dress famine at house because she has outgrown ALL of her Sunday dresses.) After a few minutes I hear Brandon chuckling to himself as he walked into the bathroom where I was doing my hair. I look over and there is Maizee dressed in a white flowered Onezie with ruffled dark pink tights, a matching cap with a bright pink bow and very odd looking booties. (These of course also matched the onezie.) The booties looked like they were made for the chubby teddy bears that you get from Build-a-Bear Workshop. I started laughing and asked him why he dressed her like that and he said, "I just found the outfit in her closet and it came with a hat and booties and I couldn't stop myself." Poor Maizee looked like a cabbage patch doll. (an adorable one of course) Because of time and the lack of a dress wardrobe for Maizee, that is how she went to church....booties and all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment