Last Monday I was made an aunt again! -Thanks to my brother and sister-in-law. :) His Name is Stetson, he was 19 inches long and 8.4 lbs. And he is such a cutie! That makes me an aunt of 1 niece and 4 nephews. I don't have a picture yet but I will post one as soon as I can!
A long with having fun with little babies I have been filling my free time with-you guessed it-party planning! (You may not know this, but I LOVE parties, especially the ones that I get to decorate and make the invites for.) I will be throwing 1 baby shower, 2 bridal showers, and help with and an engagement party. This will be great fun! Just give me a reason, the guest lists and I am on board! I LOVE parties!
Yay for babies too!!! So that makes me an aunt of 14 nephews and 9 nieces!! Wow that is a lot and I didn't even know it until I wanted to beat you.......anyway love ya min.
ReplyDelete