I heart U

Friday, October 18, 2013

We Moved!

Life has changed completely since my last post. I guess it should since that was over 4 months ago. (Sorry about that!) Well, Brandon officially graduated and has since got a job! We are now living in Vernal UT and Brandon works about 30 minutes away in a small hospital in Roosevelt. He likes it so far and we love the new area we call home. It is very beautiful here and we are excited about all the outdoor activities that are available.
     Maizee and Lily love our new house. (so does mom!) They love to climb the stairs and play side and seek in their new rooms.

   One of the many things I love about our new house is the breakfast bar. It's like having another table! We have been busy trying see all the sights before it snows here.
Gorgeous Right?

 We have been told that is gets VERY cold so we have been trying to figure out how to run our wood burning stove.
You can see a tiny flicker of a flame right by Brandon's shoulder.

 Before we moved here we visited a friend of mine who lives in vernal, she was such a big help in helping us find somewhere to live. (Thanks Jenna!) We stayed with her for about a week and our girls had tons of fun playing together.

Visiting the Dinosaur Museum
 Life is great! lots of fun things has happened this summer that I will be posting soon. Including our trip to Seattle, and Lily and Maizee's Birthdays!

1 comment:

  1. They are already growing so much! I swear Lily looks like a different kid. We need to see you guys soon, I miss all of you!!

    ReplyDelete