I heart U

Monday, June 17, 2013

Wedding Cake

  This post is mostly for the Wedding cake that I recently finished for my cousin but before we get to that here is what has been happening with our little family...

Brandon Graduated! He still has the summer semester left before he is completely done but we are that much closer to getting a paycheck!
Little sister left on her mission! Sister Ross is serving in the Atlanta Georgia Mission!


Maizee is Potty Trained!

Lily sleeps through the night!
Maizee's new found love is forts! She will live in her fort for days and days on end!

And finally... my latest wedding cake:
 





She wanted lots of pearls and for the most part a pretty traditional cake. I am really happy how it turned out and I had a lot of fun doing it.
Ok so i am not a great photographer, but hopefully you can see the details.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Mindy! That cake is AMAZING! And congrats to Brandon! Your little family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things for your family! That wedding cake is AWESOME! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Graduation, potty training AND sleeping through the night? Big things happening at your house! Congrats on all three! And that cake looks amazing! You sure are talented!

    ReplyDelete