I heart U

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter

This year's Easter was great! The weather was perfect, family was fun and the food (the candy) was delicious. Here are a few pics of our weekend.
And the Hunt has begun!

My sister, cousin and baby lily.

Ha! She'll never find me!

Found it!

Hunting with cousins.


Baby Lily and Baby Emma.

Candy Time!
 Well, as you can see we had a great time! Maizee was so tired by the end of the weekend that she was asleep before we were out of the driveway! It was lots of fun seeing our family. We sure do love them!

  We finally got a new camera! These next pictures are a few of my favorites. Maizee and I were reading books during our story-time. I left her for a few minutes and came back to this:

Funny right? Don't worry-we caught her before she rolled off.

Peek-a-boo!  

These two are my new all time favorites. They really show my girls' personalities. And just think, I get to see these adorable faces every day!

LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment