So its been a long while since my last post. Lots of things have changed like, we moved to Bountiful, Brandon started nursing school, Maizee attempted potty training, and I am now 34 weeks pregnant. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to post I left my camera at my In-Laws the last time we were there, so you will have to wait for pictures until next week when I post about Maizee's 2nd birthday. Yes, she turns 2 next Thursday! I can't believe how fast she is growing, she is however, acting her age. She has classic tantrums but she is so sweet and LOVES being around other kids. That just makes us even more anxious for baby #2 to get here so she will at least have a little sister to look after.
We are doing great-just counting down the days for baby to get here and trying to stay out of the heat. I promise to post lots of pictures next week. Thanks for visiting!
Ok, a promise is a promise!! I would like to put in a plug for pictures of your new place so I can see how you arranged everything! you know me, I am just being a bossy sister!! Love You!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad for this update, and glad to hear that you are doing well! Can't wait for the pictures! Miss you, Mindy!
ReplyDelete