I heart U

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lots of good news!!!!

  Things have been changing like crazy around here! It's amazing how lives can change so quickly. First, Brandon was accepted to the University of Utah! He starts school on May 15th and won't be done until August 2013. We have been traveling down to the Salt Lake area about 3 times a week  these last few weeks to find somewhere to live. FINALLY last Thursday we found a great apartment in Bountiful. It is full of upgrades for like: Dishwasher, washer and dryer, and a bathtub! Not to mention the pool and playground! I am really looking forward to throwing in a batch of whites instead of waiting until the end of the week to do all the laundry at once. Maizee will really enjoy the bathtub and playground. Brandon is excited about the dishwasher and a real parking space for us. So I think everyone will be happy in our new place.
  The next big news is that as you know, we are pregnant and this time we decided to experience it a little differently than last time by finding out the gender! I am really excited to have.............another girl!! That's right! Maizee will have a little sister to play with! Secretly I was hoping for another girl just so Maizee could have a sister, but now I am worried that Brandon will insist on trying over and over again until we get a boy. :)
    Easter weekend brought a lot of  fun activities for our family to do. We visited the American West Heritage Center for Baby Animal Days. It was fun-but a little crowded. Maizee LOVED the pigs and baby bunnies.

She doesn't really look like she likes the goats that much. :)
you can't tell-but we were on a wagon ride pulled by really big horses.
    Later that day we visited my parents house and raced around the house on an Easter egg hunt. Maizee's older cousins ran as faced as they could to pick up the most eggs, but Maizee got what they missed-which turned out to be-quite a lot. :)

  Life has been great! We are excited about the new changes coming just around the corner. We are so blessed, sometimes I feel we don't deserve the things we get but I know that the Lord is always aware of what is going on in our lives and I am so grateful!

1 comment: