I heart U

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Update

Holy Cow! It has been awhile...sorry about that! Life has been pretty darn busy. I have been baking cakes like crazy and busy keeping up with Maizee and Brandon and my church calling and life and so on. Here is one of the cakes I created for a little boy in my ward.

Don't judge to harshly, it was my first try at a cartoon cake.
   Our biggest news now is that I am pregnant due on August 18th. I am 16 weeks, and glad to be 1/3 of the way done. Anyway, I have been trying my hand at sewing clothes for Maizee I made this skirt from a tutorial I found on Pintrest.

She is great model even with her eyes half way closed.
 :)
  We helped my brother and sister-in-law move last weekend and I helped by watching their son while they cleaned the old apt. Maizee and Nickolas get along so well! He is one of the easiest kids I have ever tended.
c
They both look sad in this pic but I promise they has so much fun!
  I can't believe it's March already! Time has gone by so fast! maizee is looking forward to playing outside all day at the park down the street. Well thats about it!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you guys! That is so exciting to be having number 2. You guys have a lot of big changes coming up with Brandon graduating and babies. Hope it all goes well. The cake look fabulous by the way. I thought he was plastic at first, until I looked closer.Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pregnant again? Congratulations! I know I am way behind on this news, but I just read your post!
    BTW, I wish we lived closer to each other. I would have you make me cakes all the time just because you make beautiful cakes!

    ReplyDelete