I heart U

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

    I love to dress-up! Every year my family has a Halloween party with a costume contest. we won last year as the Flintstones. The Prize is a very ugly ceramic rooster with a home-made medal around the neck, that says "best costume." Well this year Brandon, Maizee and I dressed up as  a Family of clowns.

Cute eh?
  The party had lots and lots and lots and lots of food....
Eyeballs

Dirt and worms

Monster teeth

Monster toes

Jack-o-lanterns
     It was fun and great! :)the  winners were the newlyweds who dressed as little red riding hood and the wolf. I didn't get a pic but it was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Don't know how I missed this post! Cute costumes. Now for a joke to go with your clown theme. Are you ready? Why won't cannibals eat clowns? Because they taste funny! Hahahahaha! I'm hilarious!

    ReplyDelete