I heart U

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I have been up too...

    Things have been a little crazy around here but I wanted to show you all my newest cake creation. It was for a baby shower for a friend of mine who is having a surprise. Here are the Pics:



This was by far the funnest cakes I've done! I chose green, yellow and orange for the colors because the baby's gender is unknown. I made polk-a-dots and large buttons for decorations and get this-the bear is made out of rice krispie treats! The bear is covered in fondant and I have a little tool that I used to make it look quilted after that I was having so much fun that I had to make a quilted blanket to go with it!
   The baby shower was a big success and lots of fun!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Mindy! It is so freaking awesome! You are SOOOO talented! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bear! Super cute! I was wondering how you did that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just molded it out of Rice Krispie treats and cover it in fondant and then stuck them together with toothpicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Move over Cake Boss! So amazing, Mindy!

    ReplyDelete