The cold weather is here and I am already waiting for warmth! Maizee and I are always bored every afternoon. I decided that it was time for me to catch up on some crafts.
I made this wreath for only $1.00! I have become a HUGE fan of Pintrest and burlap wreaths are everywhere I look. So I decided to make one. The actual wreath part is only a foam tube that I bought for $1.00 at Home Depot it is 6 feet long so I can make 2 or 3 new wreaths. The other stuff my sister lovingly passed to me. Aren't sisters great?
I got the rose idea from Pintrest of course. I found one I liked and then just followed the tutorial. -It's not as hard as it looks! :) Then I just covered my 2 pillows that were in much need of a face lift. :)
I had to blog about this because I was so thrilled about it! Maizee's hair is finally long enough in the back for pigtails! I was even more excited to see how well they stayed in even after nap. It's been fun putting together more crafts this week, but I am still at a loss for Maizee's afternoon entertainment.
| This is her face when she is watching Blue's Clues. |
If anyone has any good ideas how to keep a toddler entertained....I would love the help!
Super cute crafts, Mindy! I love them!
ReplyDeleteSing and dance with them! :)
ReplyDeleteThey also like story time, especially if it's interactive! :)
Love you guys!!!
Heather
I didn't know you were on pinterest (did I?). I am going to try to find you right now! Cute wreath by the way!
ReplyDelete