I cannot even tell you how excited I am about Brandon and I's first real vacation in 2 years. Last year we couldn't really do much because we had a baby in the middle of the summer so this year we are making up for it. In just a few short weeks we are traveling to Yellowstone with my little brother and come close friends. I know what you are thinking....that's not that cool-been there done that! But what the real excitement is...we are backpacking for 3 whole days around the Yellowstone back country! I am so pumped! In preparation for this amazing adventure we rented a kid carrier and loaded Maizee up and have been hiking all around Logan Canyon. It is a gorgeous time of year and it makes me even more excited, if that's possible. :)
Here are some pics to enjoy: Sorry about the quality...
| Me and little brother Porter on the Trail |
| We hiked to a beautiful waterfall that was surrounded by cliffs, and the water seemed to dissapear into the rocks. |
| Lunch time |
| So Sleepy... |
| We found an opening through the trees that reminded us of the Sacred Grove... :) |
Next weekend we will be conditioning for Yellowstone at The City of Rocks for a family reunion. I am sure I will have great stories to share, so keep posted!
How exciting for you! You should definitely be thankful you live in an area where you can get out and do things in the summer. I hope you enjoy Yellowstone. Don't get eaten by a bear!
ReplyDelete