I heart U

Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas ready....

   This year Christmas has been fun to 'put up' and enjoy with Maizee running around. Our Christmas Tree is only decorated on the top half because no matter how hard I try to keep the bottom half looking pretty, Maizee pulls the ornaments off as quick as I put them up.
   Brandon and I have been trying to read the four Gospels before Christmas. It has been a great experience for me to see the change in our home. I can feel the spirit more and I have more patience with Maizee (and Brandon) when I take time out of my day to focus a few minutes on Christ. I have noticed that my house gets cleaned more often somehow. That is a great reminder for me that the Lord always knows what I am going through, he is always willing to help me through it all.
  This week my friend and I tried decorating cookies. It was fun, but be warned-don't decorate them if you don't want to eat 'em!

And this picture is Maizee trying to be a Ballerina:
  Good luck with the rest of your Christmas Preparations!

2 comments:

  1. Why don't you live closer to me? I want to eat those cookies! BTW your blog looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, those are the cutest little snowman I have ever seen!!! YUMMMY

    ReplyDelete