I have been a horrible blogger lately! I will try to be better. Life has been crazy busy this summer. For the 4th of July we traveled up to Idaho where my brother and sister-in-law live. We watched the Parade was able to spend some time with them. It was great fun.
 |
| We went and saw a really cool canyon not far from my brother's house. |
 |
| Finally I got a picture up here of my cute nephew Stetson! Stetson and mommy are watching the parade. |
 |
| Mommy and Maizee and the fireworks show |
 |
| Daddy and Maizee watching fireworks |
Last week we had our much awaited Ross Family Reunion at Bear Lake. It was so much fun to get together with my extended family and relax at Utah's beach. The big activity was the bike around bear lake. The ride is 52 miles and not at all leisurely. Brandon and I made it around the lake in just over 3 hours. I was happy with my speed and very glad I did it, I had been training for it since the weather cleared up and I was ready for the 50 miler.
 |
| Beach time with daddy. |
 |
| Maizee and cousin Sam in the 'kiddie pool'. |
 |
| She LOVES the waves! |
Maizee is keeping me busy,she has completely skipped the crawling phase and has gone straight to walking. It won't be long until she can chase me around the house. Maizee's birthday is just around the corner and I already have her cake planned out, I can't wait for her to finally eat cake and share tasty treats with her. If she is anything like her mom, she will be addicted at the first bite!
 |
| Maizee's new favorite toy...water cooler. :) |
 |
| Maizee practicing her walking skills. |
Brandon got a new job this summer working in a lab and he is loving it. I am loving the fact that he doesn't have to work nights, weekends or holidays anymore. It's great!
We have many more adventures planned this summer so keep checking back!
That is great about Brandon's job! And Maizee is walking? That's terrific. Now the fun begins!
ReplyDelete