I heart U

Friday, October 26, 2012

Lily

Things have been busy/crazy around here, so I haven't been able to blog as much as I would have liked to. Apparently being a mom of two takes up every spare moment of your life.(luckily it is worth it. :)) Some of the things that have been happening are:
  • Brandon and My birthdays-It was great! I had a donut-cake and a night out to dinner. Barbacoa Mexican Grill is my new favorite eats.
  • We celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary.
  • We have been traveling back and forth to Logan and Idaho for baby blessings and family gatherings this past month so our bishop is wondering if we are still active.
  • I have been obsessed with eating soup. I make a new soup just about 2 times a week.
  • Decorated the house for fall, and painted a pumpkin for our door step.
So for news on our little Lily, she is doing great! The past few nights has has been sleeping until 6 am! For those of you who know about the trouble we had with her sleeping at the beginning, this is a magnanimous improvement.  She does have a little reflux, so she spits A LOT, but here tummy bubbles are getting better and she is a pretty happy baby. We really enjoy her and love to make her smile. Maizee is the perfect doting big sister. She loves to give Lily kisses and involve her with Maizee's daily activities.
This is Lily's cousin Jack who was born Just 10 days before Lily.

The girls

Maizee wanted to be wrapped up like her baby sister after her bath.

First time holding Lily.

One of the many funny faces.

This is Lily with her other cousin Emma, who was born only 7 days before Lily. Emma kept punching lily in the face, she seemed to like taking all the attention!

Painting pumpkins!


Maizee painted the purple blob, Mommy painted the witch and Daddy painted whatever the next is...he calls it abstract.


Don't worry we didn't leave Lily out of the Painting fun, (Maizee made sure of that. )
 These next pics are some that my very talented sister took of Lily when she was only 5 weeks. Here are a few of my favorites:



Isn't she gorgeous? We love having Lily in the family and feel very blessed to have such wonderful girls!







4 comments:

  1. She is lovely, Mindy! Your family is so cute! I sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily has already changed so much and both girls are such cuties! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for more pictures! Your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I didn't know you had another baby! Congrats! I'm glad to find you here in the blog-o-sphere. It will be great to see how you are doing!

    ReplyDelete