I heart U

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Life goes on.

      It has been awhile since I posted last, but surprisingly I have been pretty busy. I helped host a baby shower and just last week And then I hosted another bridal shower few days ago. I made a lovely wedding cake that I had been practicing for the bridal shower and it turned out great. I was a little nervous to make it for other people but it was fabulous!
Here is the table set up....

And here is my cake! And trust me when I say, it tasted as good as it looks! :)

    Maizee is growing so fast! She has started finger foods-which I love! And she is scooting herself very effectively across the floor. She isn't crawling yet, but that is fine with me!

    I have been obsessed with a new series of books. They are called culinary murder mysteries. They are written by Josi S. Kilpack and the first one is Lemon Tart. I LOVE them! They have adventure, suspense, a little romance and the best part....Recipes! The main character loves to cook and reminds me of myself some times in that sense. It is a great read! Read the series, you won't regret it!

Culinary Mystery Series

Lemon Tart
English Trifle
Devils Food Cake
Key Lime Pie
Blackberry Crumble

    Well, that's my life in a nutshell! Have a fabulous day...you deserve it!

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely going to check these out! They sound so good!

    ReplyDelete